2020 Wall Street Journal/Real Trends Ranked #11 Small Team in New York City. A New Yorker since 1995 and top broker for many years, Chris specializes in luxury real estate sales throughout Manhattan, delivering extraordinary, confidential service to a discerning clientele of buyers, sellers, and investors with a broad range of needs.
Chris' Team’s notable achievements include:
- 2020 Successful sale of 32' wide townhouse with garage at 154 East 63
- Ranked 2019 Top 10 Team of the Year at the Corcoran Group.
- Ranked #3 by sales volume in 2018 Wall Street Journal/REAL Trends Top 1,000 Agents in New York City
- Ranked #25 by sales volume in 2018 Wall Street Journal/REAL Trends Top 1,000 Agents Nationwide
- Top Ranked Team at Corcoran 6 out of 12 months in 2019
- Top ranked Team at Corcoran 8 out of 12 months in 2018
- Recipient of 2017 Corcoran East Side Office Team of The Year
- Recipient of 2016 Corcoran Deal of The Year
- Ranked #3 by sales volume in NYC in 2015 Wall Street Journal/REAL Trends Top 1,000 Agents
- Ranked #8 by sales volume Nationwide in 2015 Wall Street Journal/REAL Trends Top 1,000 Agents
- Ranked in Top 5 Producing Teams at Corcoran Group Real Estate every year from 2004 to 2018
- Second highest sales price on record for cooperative apartment in Upper West Side
- Highest and third highest sales price on record for townhouse in Greenwich Village
Chris' ancestral ties to Copenhagen, Denmark inspire frequent visits to family and friends there. Raised in Miami, Chris moved to New York in 1995 to work as a talent manager at IMG (International Management Group). His real estate career began with premiere Manhattan luxury real estate broker Robby Browne in 2000 which launched a partnership spanning 20 years.
Outside of real estate, together with SAGE (Services and Advocacy for LGBT Elderly), Chris hosts the annual Toys Party at Chelsea Piers, a charity event in its 34th year that collects toys for distribution to local children's organizations during the December holidays. December 8, 2019, the Toys Party drew 2,500 attendees at Chelsea Piers and collected over 5,000 toys. Chris was honored by SAGE in 2013 as the recipient of the Kevin Dawson Lifetime Achievement Award and serves on Sage's Board of Directors. Additionally, Chris has served as a sponsor for Teach for America.
Chris splits his time between Manhattan and Sag Harbor in the Hamptons where he has represented both buyers and sellers.